"but I had him! I swear I had him!" "I was dying!" "….you got better, though?" "PERCY!"
As several requested: Percy in dragon age! I had a lot of fun with this little shit and spent more time than i should have on messing with the colours in photoshop BUT he’s done at least
- Percy is a mage from Rivaini.
- He’s supposed to be the groups healer, and is quite good at it too when he doesn’t get overly excited at the prospect of drowning his enemies and forgets to heal his squad.
- When Jason comes along later, he develops a lot of dislike for him to begin with, as Jason is also a healer and ends up taking over healing for the group for a while because his attention span is generally better.
- He specializes as spirit healer and a force mage as well as mastering the elemental and arcane branches.
- He laughs at anything related to the chantry on a regular basis, as Rivain has their nature-religions and the andrastian faith never managed to get a foothold there no matter how much it wanted to.
- Mages are much freer in Rivain than anywhere else in thedas, aside from tevinter. There was a circle tower there before, but it was mostly to please the chantry and mages were citizens like anyone else and allowed to be with their family as much as they pleased. Especially female mages are seen on as leaders there.
- In Rivain, the amount of piercings and tattoos you have is a show of your rank and status in Rivaini society, and as Percy’s father is a wealthy and well-known ship-builder, Percy has quite a few.
- He is surprisingly active in the mage underground and fights a lot for mages rights. It’s one of the few things he and Jason can work well together on.